These are the REST endpoints available to MozTrap. These are build using the TastyPie package, so please also refer to the TastyPie documentation for more info.
The general format for all rest endpoints is:
- GET /api/v1/<object_type>/¶
Return a list of objects
limit (optional) Defaults to 20 items, but can be set higher or lower. 0 will return all records, but may run afoul of Example request:
- GET /api/v1/<object_type>/<id>/¶
Return a single object
- POST /api/v1/<object_type>/¶
Create one or more items.
- requires API key
- requires username
If sending the fields as data, the data must be sent as json, with Content-Type application/json in the headers.
- POST does not replace the whole list of items, it only creates new ones
- DELETE on a list is not supported
- PUT to a list is not supported
- commands that make changes may need to be sent to https, not http.
- See each individual Object Types for the params it supports.
- See TastyPie Filtering for more info on query parameters.
Some fields are universal to all requests and Object Types:
- format (required) The API always requires a value of json for
The underscores in query param fields (like case__suites) are DOUBLE underscores.