Moztrap Tutorial, part 4¶
You have now built all the parts you need to start testing your product. Allons-y! (Let’s go!)
There are a few ways to get to your test run to execute it.
Run Tests Steps¶
- Navigate to run tests.
- In the finder, click SpeckDetector.
- Click 1.0.
- Click feature complete.
- This is a run series so you will be asked to enter a build. Let’s pretend this is your 5th feature complete build. Here type: FC-5
- Set location to field.
- Click run tests in feature complete.
Manage Runs Steps¶
Navigate to manage | runs.
Find the feature complete run.
Expand the arrow on the left to display the details of that run.
Click the green button that says run tests in feature complete.
if you want to send this URL to your testers in an email, then just right-click that same button and select copy link location.
Specify your environment, as above.
“I got a URL!” Steps¶
- If somebody gave you a URL to their run or run series, then click on it.
- Specify your environment, as above.
Pass a Test¶
Some tests pass, some fail. This is the way of the world. Let’s pass this one.
- Click the title or expansion arrow of update firmware.
- Click pass test.
- That was easy.
Fail a Test¶
Click the title or expansion arrow of Detect a pollen speck.
Click fail test next to the first step.
You must provide some explanation for the failure:We applied the cortical electrodes but were unable to get a neural reaction from the pollen speck.
Specifying a bug URL is optional, but it’s a good idea. I’ll leave that up to you.
You’re done with the run! This is fantastic! If only those kids from High School could see you now!